Since 1964, Collins Christmas Elves have worked magic on behalf of kids in the Tanager Place inpatient program.
- Inpatient programs offer healing in a nurturing, home-like setting.
- Cottages house up to 58 youth.
- Focus is placed on the development of social, coping and problem-solving skills.
- Trauma-informed care helps youth build positive, strong relationships so they can return home as soon as possible.
- Average length of stay is between 3 and 6 months.
- Last year, we worked with 183 kids, ages 5 to 17.