Tanager Place is partnering with YPN, Eastern Iowa Health Center and HACAP to better serve the needs of families in our community through the Eastern Iowa Diaper Bank.
Eastern Iowa Diaper Bank (EIDB) is a member of the National Diaper Bank Network (NDBN). The network leads a national movement to safeguard one of the most basic needs of all babies and their families: access to clean, dry diapers. EIDB, housed at YPN’s We Care Shop, distributes about 13,000 each month.
We are in search of volunteers to help:
- Welcome donors and participants into the shop
- Interact with participants and their children to create a welcoming and positive environment
- Help receive donations, fill out receipts, and prepare donations for shelving
- Assist participants with checking out and bagging items
- Stock and organize shelves
Shifts available: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: We Care Shop – 420 6th Street SE, Cedar Rapids
For more information, contact Volunteer Coordinator Teresa Kurtz by sending a message to email@example.com or by phoning (319) 365-9165, ext. 379.