Intentional Characteristics of Care-FREE WEBINAR
May 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Intentionality is a concept which research has shown to be linked with reduced rates of stress, improved decision making, greater leadership abilities, and greater relationships within professional and personal relationships.
In this webinar, participants will learn the importance of applying practices of intentional engagement as a care professional. This webinar will explore the key personal characteristics found in a relational approach and increase participants’ ability to demonstrate and foster the characteristics as a way to allow for optimal healing to occur.
- Identify relationship-based characteristics that you can exhibit to promote wellness and resilience when working with others.
- Understand and utilize the Three A’s to increase ability to listen and respond effectively to client needs.
- Describe the importance of intentionality when “showing up” for those we serve.
- Learn practices to increase a professional’s intentionality.
Live for Certificate of Attendance
- This event will be offered as a LIVE WEBINAR, with live options for Q&A through the online platform ZOOM. At the start of the live webinar, participants will be asked to complete a sign-in form with their name and email address associated with their zoom account and for their certificate. Participants must fully attend the webinar and complete a post event sign out survey to receive their certificate.
On-Demand after Event
- This event will be recorded and available on demand for anyone unable to attend the event live but not wanting to miss out on the valuable learning. All registered ticket holders will receive a post event email containing a link and directions for accessing the webinar on-demand for 30 days. Please note, a certificate of attendance will not be provided for on-demand participants.